For people suffering from a fractured or missing teeth, crowns have been a great option for many years. However, the process of producing crowns used to take many weeks, and were left with crowns that did not perform well.
We are pleased offer CEREC technology at French Family Dentistry. CEREC® is a highly reliable, state-of-the-art process used to create tooth restorations such as crowns, veneers, onlays and overlays, and bridges in a single office visit.
With CEREC, you can enjoy these 4 benefits:
- Save time
- The process of getting a crown installed used to take weeks and multiple visits. Now with CEREC, instead of using an impression, we use a digital scanner which sends data to our computer system. The computer then sends a design to our inhouse milling machine, which produces a custom crown made just for you!
- The entire process only takes about 45 min to 1 hour.
- Comfortable, precise fit
- The CEREC system uses 3D technology to produce a crown with a precise fit to your mouth. This results in a crown with greater comfort and function.
- Faster recovery time.
- CEREC is a great tool to use for a tooth that has recently undergone a procedure such as a root canal. CEREC allows us to restore the tooth immediately, resulting in less irritation and greatly decreasing any chances of infection.
- With our CEREC system, your crown is made from a solid block on porcelain right in our inhouse milling machine, enabling it to be resistant to cracks and fissures.
We would love to help you in decided if CEREC is a good option for you. Click the button below to schedule a consultation with us, or give us a call!